These are unprecedented times, but we’re clear on what matters most. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our employees, all of you, and the communities where we work and serve.
Across the globe, individuals, families, communities, and businesses are adjusting to a new reality in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We extend heartfelt sympathy to everyone impacted by the virus, and sincere gratitude to the healthcare workers and organisations on the front lines of battling this unprecedented situation.
To support efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 we have activated aspects of the BraveGen business continuity plan which means:
- from next week all team members will be working from home from Monday 23 March. Many were already set up to work remotely, so this isn’t that much different from business as usual for us.
- we have cancelled all travel and external business events
- business meetings with clients have all been moved to online platforms
To support you, it’s business as usual:
- the BraveGen service will continue to operate uninterrupted
- the BraveGen team is available and all existing channels of contact remain open
- our cloud based software is fully backed up and redundancy plans are in place if required
For any specific queries in relation to the COVID-19 situation and the impact this may have with your BraveGen service please reply directly to this email.
Everyone at BraveGen wishes you and your loved ones good health and strength in the days and weeks ahead.