Implementation and Software Support Administrator – NZ
Auckland and Nationwide
Join our team and experience BraveGen!
At BraveGen, our mission is to enable our clients to do more good in the world. We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental compliance.
We do this by providing the management software to empower teams to deliver beneficial outcomes, measure and report those outcomes, and tell their leadership story to internal and external stakeholders.
The BraveGen system collects non-financial information, such as fleet fuel use, corporate travel, energy, water and waste data, to calculate an organisation’s carbon emissions profile. In this role you will be helping collect, collate, and upload this data into our software. As your knowledge of the software grows, you will be responding to customer requests for product support and helping enhance their use of the system.
This is a critically important role as both customers and internal team members will rely on you to execute administrative tasks and proactively solve problems.
In this role you will be the:
- Implementation Administrator: Assist the Implementation Manager with the configuration, deployment, and onboarding activities for new customers.
- Virtual Assistant: Handle small administrative items efficiently and professionally on behalf of our customers.
- Product Support: Ensure a timely response to requests for assistance coming from customers and internal stakeholders.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage communications with customers and their suppliers ensuring data is supplied in a timely fashion,
- review incoming files (XLSX, CSV, PDF) for discrepancies, perform the necessary adjustments and upload them into the system,
- complete and follow all reasonable directions and general administration tasks given to you by the customer team in an efficient, skilful and timely manner with a positive attitude and attention to detail respond to team and customer support enquiries in a timely and professional manner,
- to actively contribute both ideas and skills towards the improvement and efficiency of the company’s processes, procedures, and software tools, and
- to be a problem solver who actively seeks to find simple and effective solutions to problems with a minimum of instruction. (example: sometimes Excel files do not upload correctly due to errors in the data or the template. In these cases you will need to assess the original file to find and resolve these discrepancies.)
- Extremely comfortable with software and technology
- Detail orientated and persistent at troubleshooting problems
- Calm when faced with multiple demands on your time
- Comfortable working from home
- Adept at self-management and balancing priority items
- A minimum of three years work experience
Additional experience in the following areas is strongly desired
- Work experience in a SME environment
- Familiarity with non-financial reporting (sustainability, health & safety, environmental)
- Software implementation (non-technical)
- Software testing
BraveGen is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting. Founded in 2007, BraveGen supports more than 200 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to listed companies across New Zealand and internationally.
BraveGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at BraveGen are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
How to Apply
We want someone who pays attention to detail and is comfortable with technology. Please think about how you can demonstrate this to us!
To apply, please submit the following in an email to email@example.com with the title “BraveGen Implementation Admin.”
- An updated CV – not more than 2-pages.
- A short cover letter OR cover letter video – a traditional cover letter is fine, but bonus points for a cover letter video! Show us you are proactive and comfortable with technology! Grab your phone or record yourself on Zoom. Throw it up on Youtube or Vimeo and send us the link in your email.