Software Implementation Project Manager – NZ
Auckland and Nationwide
Join our team and experience BraveGen!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At BraveGen, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too.
As a BraveGen Implementation Project Manager, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.
The purpose of the role is to plan, coordinate and implement the FoundatioFootprint software systems (environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability) to customer sites across New Zealand with some international travel possible. This includes utilizing resources, both internal and external and coordinating the efforts of team members, including third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver the projects according to plan. You will be expected to define the project objectives and oversee quality and cost control throughout the project period.
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a cloud software environment.
- Team management experience, comfortable managing project teams of up to 20 people both face to face and in other parts of the world
- Demonstrable knowledge of the principles and methods of project implementation, training and instruction for individuals and groups is a necessity.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years in an implementation role ideally within an environmental, health & safety and/or sustainability environment.
- Experience in an area that covers project management (more than 3 years managing a major multi-partner project) is desirable
- In addition, a technical qualification like a qualified PMS / ITIL or equivalent qualification will be highly regarded
Strong understanding of web applications
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position BraveGen
BraveGen is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting. Founded in 2007, BraveGen delivers environmental compliance, health & safety and sustainability data management and reporting applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 200 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises, have selected BraveGen.
BraveGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at BraveGen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.